Saturday, March 28, 2009

Local Color

http://www.localcolorseattle.com/

Check out this awesome place!

Seattle's great. I love downtown, love Pike Place, and of course, love the market.
I met Tristan in Seattle last weekend. It has been 2 months since I saw him last time, at Christmas. I miss him. When I was looking for hotels, I was only looking for downtown hotels. I would love to walk around downtown with him.
We finally decided to stay at Best Western Loyal Inn, it was really nice too. ( Of course I would prefer a nicer hotel with super nice and soft sheets and bath robes. but...budget constraints..) I still liked it. Breakfast was so much fun, we got to make our own waffles.hehe..
During the day, we would go to the market, or find coffee shops. I was surprised by the coffee shops and little restaurant there. Everything is so unique. Of course, we found the first ever Starbucks store. It was tiny and crowed. But the service is the best, comparing all other Starbucks. We really liked the band that was playing outside, too. If it wasn't too cold, we would probably stayed there a little longer.
On the last day, we went to a different coffee shop, called the Local Color Cafe. I loved, loved, loved it!
The store is so pretty, with all the colorful paintings. Fresh tulips were on each table. Even their cups were bright red and green. Tristan and I sat down on the tall chairs by a table, drank our latte and cappuccino. Music was playing. I cannot describe how happy and peaceful I felt. It was the perfect moment.

It made me want to open my own coffee shop again.

No comments:

Post a Comment