Friday, February 20, 2009

The things you do for love

Strangely I've heard so much about this topic lately. One guy is "holding back his feelings" because he said he didn't want to get hurt again, he needed time to trust the girl, he did not believe in long distance relationship. Is that a solid reason? Or is that just another excuse?
According to "He's Just Not That Into You", you can explain it as "he's jut not that into you". If he wants to call you, he will find time to call you; if he needs to find you, he will find a way to find you. No excuse.
And I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" tonight. Look at what Jamal did for love. He survived from killings, gangs, tortures just to find Latika. The 20 million Rupee was not even the point of this story. I knew he did not know the answer, I knew he didn't care and I didn't. The thing is he finally found her.
I know, it's "written". It's fictional. It's drama. So what?
If he wants it badly enough, he'll find a way to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment